Re: [hatari-devel] MMU emulation broken ?

Hello Laurent,

to debug this, one would need to enable the 68030 MMU debugging messages. This needs to be done before compiling inside cpummu030.c.
Also i recommend to check if the code is up to date with Previous. There have been no big changes, but some minor fixes.

Previous is not yet able to boot NeXTstep. We think there might be problems with CPU and MMU related to exceptions (especially bus errors).

At least WinUAE is able to boot UNIX-like systems. So the MMU should be OK for the most part.

Regards,

Andreas