Re: [hatari-devel] Possible 1.7 regression

Since the demo I was working on has now been released - http://www.pouet.net/prod.php?which=61839 - I'll happily revisit this topic ;) During development Hatari v1.7 seldomly could execute the patched screens from the menu - but it seems to me to be completely random whether a given .ST image would work or not. Please read my old posts in this thread to get up to speed.

Link to image that shows the problem (press either 1 or 2 in the menu): https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/669647/hatari17issue.st

The image works fine in Hatari 1.6.2 and on target ST and STE hardware.

I haven't done further analysis from the previous posts to this list with regards to how the file content gets replaced with track data.

regards,
Troed