Re: [hatari-devel] SDL 2.0

On 13/08/2013 22:36, Christer Solskogen wrote:
SDL 2.0 is out. Just wanted to give you a heads up :-)

--
chs,

Yes, I've been following sdl mailing list in the recent months, that's a great news as many things were re-written, and it should have better OSX support amongst others (for the fullscreen problem we had).

I didn't test it though, it will take time before distros add it, but it's still possible to build it locally.

Hopefully, there should not be too much changes in Hatari, as the use of SDL is rather basic.

But we will need to check Hatari compiles with both SDL 1.2 and 2.0, as 1.2 will certainly remains the only option for some months.