Re: [hatari-devel] Video regression in Hatari 1.7.0

On 04/07/2013 00:36, Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
I can reproduce it, there's a simultaneous HBL / timer A interrupts
issue in the code used to remove the top border. This should be fixed
soon (this is a case that doesn't seem to be handled when I added
support for the IACK cycles during the processing of an exception)

Hello

this is now fixed, MFP's interrupt was sometimes not processed immediately as it should when it happened during the IACK sequence for the HBL interrupt.