Re: [hatari-devel] Does CPU setting work?

I also noticed this but wasn't sure if the problem was specific to my own build...

The implementation also looks like it divides instruction cycles by N (e.g. divide by 2 for 32mhz?) and some instructions take an odd number of cycles (e.g. several common ops take 3 cycles)... so it's only approximately 2x speed.

D.