Re: [hatari-devel] debugger, exceptions

On 14/04/2013 22:56, Douglas Little wrote:
Hi, I have a question about the debugger. How can it be configured to
wake up when an exception occurs in the emulated program? e.g. a bus error.

Thanks.

D.

Hello

I'm not sure the debugger can breakpoint on exception for now.

But as any exception will fetch its vector from ram and jump to the corresponding handler, you can put a breakpoint at the start of this handler.

For example, bus error address is at $8, and is 02fc0b0a for tos 1.04. So "b pc=$fc0b0a" will break on a bus error.