Re: [hatari-devel] Overscan Oddity

On 16/04/2013 00:26, David Savinkoff wrote:
On Sunday 17 February 2013 13:40, Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
17/02/2013 21:32, David Savinkoff wrote:

Hi,

Here are some screen-shots of Hatari. Note that this regression
happened between Hatari 1.6.0 and Hatari 1.6.2, and persists to
this day.

David

Hello

I didn't have time to look at this at the moment, but I keep it marked
for later.

Nicolas

Hi Nicolas,

I'm hoping this problem is fixed for the next release. I'm not familiar
enough with this part of Hatari to make code changes (I had a look).

It appears to me that 400x300 could be a perfect resolution for
low-res recording (aside: and 48000 Hz sample rate) as this would
capture everything at it's best (with good performance too).

David

Hello

I didn't check this one yet, do you have a link to download it ?

Does it use left/right borders removal ? Is it STE only or STF also ?