Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari v1.7 release?

On 15/04/2013 23:23, Eero Tamminen wrote:

Nicolas, what kind of schedule you've thought
for the v1.7 release?

Hello

on my side, I'm actually going through my personnal list of games/demos that are still not correctly emulated.

I spotted some remaining MFP issues under some rare cases, so I have a few ideas of things to fix that should improve the emulation.

I also have some video timings I'd like to measure on my 520 STF so see how it behaves on a real machine.

All in all, I think something around mid may should be possible.