Re: [hatari-devel] impact of recent Joystick axis mapping patch

On tiistai 02 huhtikuu 2013, Matthias Arndt wrote:
> Otoh, I don't remember seeing any bug reports on this yet.
> Maybe they eluded my view.

Looking at the Mercurial history, it seems that I had introduced
the bug when I rewrote the code a bit, while fixing an invalid array
access issue found by Mudflap in your original patch.

I guess the array access issue in your 2011 code wasn't visible to
the users in normal x86 builds, unlike the bug I had introduced
in January (2013). :-/

Good thing that Nicolas caught it before release! :-)