Re: [hatari-devel] Many changes to MFP

Hi Nicolas,

That's a huge change, thanks a lot.

I've given a very previous try to your patch.
At least, K.prg (Falcon karting) is now working well.
I already detected that calling the DSP before testing the MFP interrupts made it work (I found it by chance). Your changes seems to let the game work (tested only with the OLD cpu for now).

I continue to check.

Regards

Laurent