|Re: [hatari-devel] Profiler dissassembly ouput command changes|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Profiler dissassembly ouput command changes
- From: Douglas Little <doug694@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2013 22:19:55 +0000
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:content-type; bh=fr0im3j767Cdwo3cCDyvjFMmTol1bXixsrCGw4uNdTg=; b=h+YF9iUaLKpMj+W0IkdLSOaCsRR1TIq8nF9yDwmZZu7rNbGQ6FlVCTiqZPlzXic+u8 oh4NE0nD2VTc6TlUP8wpGwO94tg8p39fhGbRZnTNJRT6kRj5+j4hnZkmE2BGRSOj+3W0 5KPuwIkQCNhPbpwFXnC4AJKRyAyofiqRbMkEjssoBWU+h8dKUjljfpb2p+NOj5PSKc8t Rv3k2uGmoTuHcjQ7zspxszyjzhnIsBPajcseQwP6yr59P2Jdg3FrZGfroUwv91GK8Olj fo0BFstQaOGQPWZ86ZGc+QQYcE0zR10ajFvxAYEUcNmSgOrkvYzuPWYoA8nQtxVa03Hi ScgQ==
Eero, Thanks - I'll be careful to use this syntax after I get the latest changes.
On 3 March 2013 20:22, Eero Tamminen <oak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Douglas, I made some changes to profiler dissassembly sub-commands.
"addresses" sub-command works now like other disassembly commands,
i.e. the (only) argument is starting address, or a range:
profile addresses "_main"
If you leave the address out, dissassembly starts from the first
address that has profiling data. It can be continued just by
pressing enter, like with other disassembly commands.
Saving profile data is done now with the new "save" subcommand:
dspprofile save <filename>
profile save <filename>