Re: [hatari-devel] Many changes to MFP

Le 12/03/2013 12:12, Eero Tamminen a écrit :
Hi,

On tiistai 12 maaliskuu 2013, Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
Le 12/03/2013 11:58, Eero Tamminen a écrit :
On sunnuntai 10 maaliskuu 2013, Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
This new code should fix a few games (rasters in Super Hang On

I still have the rasters problem in Super Hang On, even
I also made my test with this same "TOS14" version and I don't have any
raster problem anymore. Do you use old cpu core or new one ? (I think
only the old one is fixed at the moment).

Old UAE CPU core.  I've tried deleting my Hatari configuration
and using different TOS versions (US vs. UK), but nothing helps.

Is there something I can do to debug this?  At the bottom is
a bit of MFP trace from a situation when there's black stripe
on background.

Well, in fact I also see the bug too :(

I think it's related to the latest changes I made to improve "Decade Demo - Reset part", I forgot to complete timer C/D to pass the number of delayed cycles.

I you try with rev 4373, I think rasters should be stable.