[hatari-devel] VDI 2-planes mode

This change in the patch Vincent contributed earlier:
+     VDICharHeight = HeightRequest < 400 ? 8 : 16;

Works fine in VDI 2-plane mode for EmuTOS under TT/Falcon emulation.

However, that same change breaks BIOS text size in 2-plane VDI mode
under ST/STE emulation, both for EmuTOS and normal TOS, and for TOS v3
under TT emulation. (And TOS v4 never worked with VDI mode.)

And now I'm wondering what to do with it.  Unless there are good
reasons not to, I will revert that change, so that earlier Hatari
behavior in that regard doesn't regress...