[hatari-devel] Debugger

OK, so I did a few experiments with the debugger. A lot of pain, a lot of tears but I see it coming. I guess over the time I'll come up with other questions, for now I'd be interested if it's possible to customize disassembly output somehow. AFAIK, now I can enter only something "pc-'pc+20'" where +20 means +20 bytes what is not very user friendly. I'm interested in:

- whole function ('d main' => list main())
- given number of instructions (something as 'd 20' => list next 20 instructions)
- list till the first jump command (this would be cool by default)

On the other hand, scrolling by 'ENTER', that's pretty cool (I imagine how great this were if I would skip by 'ENTER' to the next branch in the code..)

Also, it's only coincidence or the disassembler ignores labels in jump commands? I can see "main:" at the top but for some reason I have never seen anything as "jsr PanelOpen" or so.

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org