Re: [hatari-devel] Building Hatari from sources

On Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 9:46 PM, Thomas Huth <th.huth@xxxxxx> wrote:
> Three quick comments:
>
> 1) IIRC you do not urgently need readline on Windows since the standard
>    fgets function already provides basic readline functionality there
>    (at least this is what I saw when I built with MinGW a couple of
>    years ago)

Thanks for your comments. readline (and termcap) is from now on not
enabled on my builds.
The fun thing is that it is all compiled on linux :-) cross compiling FTW!

Oh, btw I'm using mingw-w64, not MinGW. Don't think that has any much
to say, maybe we could use this platform for the windows builds in the
future?

--
chs,