Re: [hatari-devel] Callgraphs out of profiler data

On torstai 14 helmikuu 2013, Douglas Little wrote:
> Great - I'll have a look at this very soon.
>
> On 13 February 2013 22:29, Eero Tamminen <oak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I just commited first version of callgraph generation:
> > http://hg.tuxfamily.org/mercurialroot/hatari/hatari/rev/03da50aaed18

Please wait until tomorrow, I'm changing the format headings a bit
AND doing stricter checks for them in post-processor.

(I'm refactoring the code a bit and adding speed info to listed information,
that can be counted when profile contains processor speed information.)