Re: [hatari-devel] Re: Profiler CPU cycles values

On tiistai 12 helmikuu 2013, Douglas Little wrote:
> > If they don't contain cache miss information, they're likely to be
> > from the old UAE CPU core.
>
> *Note that the builds I am testing are always made with the WinUAE core.
> I use a script to ensure I don't make mistakes with that from build to
> build...*

If the results you thought having sane looking cycles values were from me,
I've produced them with both cores.  Actually most are with the old UAE core
because I run more ST stuff than Falcon.  Anything that misses cache miss
information is from old UAE core.