[hatari-devel] Next Hatari release?

Any thoughts on next Hatari release?

(New EmuTOS is released very soon and new MiNT release
will probably follow after that, so I was reminded of
that. :-))

What features you think should still be added before next release?

On my part, all I have is completing & testing the profiling support,
maybe some minor improvements to automated debugger usage and adding
installation for the new Hatari helper scripts.

That should be finished within next month.

Completed MMU support would be nice, but that probably needs to wait
until next release, if it requires updating to newer upstream WinUAE
core version.

Fixing & validating WinUAE core cycles issues would good though.