|Re: [hatari-devel] Building Hatari from sources|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Building Hatari from sources
- From: Christer Solskogen <christer.solskogen@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 21:37:11 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:content-type; bh=zesQNuo5Mf6u0SmVzsEmFn8wHn6zefvm2njzcaK8QkY=; b=zeP1eJYNTrbdE7crmn3EnOqNE67+8EhB6utk0VPZaCabzJVo+7y7A52i6fXCHvggA5 5A0t5nHE2WsO5J8QwCCQNGuzUHnY6oYm90akEktG1TP33FJBwXnYwOoc+ZlGhQHtXvnt CyQDX7vwwHT4OhDfOZKnhmcqRYEr02bPCuljd/nV3HkFz+lPTgpQ0WHAqxYweKRudYoN 34IRABlkgZCMPyUFT7lj+ZiqSoXiSEZY6YqQ4BbMcHavP174xSKGDw3sW6yRIeINNs+i 73ThoG84D+aBrn+YeYaA8zcHcvqC6x/SXg9JNEIh+chjQmzG9QP6T7bptgsB8nv7ViId j++w==
On Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 6:55 PM, Christer Solskogen
> On Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 6:02 PM, Eero Tamminen <oak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> On torstai 31 tammikuu 2013, laurent.sallafranque@xxxxxxx wrote:
>>> That's great.
>>> I've just noticed that I can't open the debugger (Alt-GR + PAUSE).
>>> (win 7 + win32 exe)
>> Any idea whether it's built with readline?
>> Without command line completion, debugger isn't
>> very nice to use...
> Yes, it is. At least that is what cmake tells me:
> Found READLINE: /opt/cross-mingw-w64/x86_64-w64-mingw32/lib/libreadline.dll.a
> And without the libreadline6.dll, hatari won't start up.
I've tried a couple of variants now, where readline was linked with
curses instead of termcap. But still no debug console.
stderr.txt tells me that I have entered debug mode, so the debug mode
as such works. Is just the console that is whacked.