Re: [hatari-devel] WinUAE and 030 cache hits/misses?

But what value to take into account in cache mode ON and cache miss ?
(Should we refer to the non cache table, or still refer to the cache table but add a value for the cache filling) ?
I think the cache filling reads 1 long word at a time, meaning multiple access to the memory, but how does it really work ?
IIRC, it's the same as the non-cache case. Logic for filling up the cache lines is for free.

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org