Re: [hatari-devel] WinUAE and 030 cache hits/misses?

On sunnuntai 27 tammikuu 2013, Thomas Huth wrote:
> In cycle exact mode, the CPU core counts each cycle seperately, so the
> global "CurrentInstrCycles" variable is not needed and not set.

Where the CPU core keeps/counts that information in cycle exact mode?

That information is needed by the profiler.

> And nWaitStateCycles is always cleared right before do_specialties is
> called, so you never should see a non-zero variable here, no matter
> which mode you are using.

I was just checking the sum of these variables, I didn't know which
one actually had something.  I had understood that the sum of them
is the amount of cycles spent by the instruction, isn't this correct
when do_specialties() is called?