Re: [hatari-devel] Bug: cart_asm.s Pexec() implementation overwrites basepage command line end

 Hi Eero,

Am Tue, 13 Nov 2012 01:20:10 +0200
[...]
> But current cartridge code does also a lot of GEMDOS file system
> calls that are currently done by Hatari C-code through a really
> convoluted route [1] and then there's the relocation code.
>
> There could be some additional (illegal) opcode that is used by
> the cartridge code to ask Hatari to perform those actions on its
> behalf.  Such an opcode shouldn't harm rest of the emulation because
> Hatari can check whether they originate from the cartridge code
> (like VDI opcode handler does).

That would maybe be better understandable, but since the current
relocation code is known to work quite well already, I don't see the
point in rewriting the whole stuff in C right now.

I've fixed now also the part that loads the program header, so the
command line does not gets destroyed anymore.