[hatari-devel] Devpac symbol names in Hatari debugger?

yesterday I had the pleasure to code in m68k asm again and I realized that I still have temptation to better start Devpac/Mon than Hatari's debugger to check code/data. In the end I didn't need debugger at all but it raised a question in my head for the future -- is it possible to debug applications with devpac and/or a.out symbol names? I'm not that kind of person who can debug code without symbol names; then printf-like solutions work better for me.

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org