[hatari-devel] Some more tests

With the latest CPU core and the MMU activated, I've tested some programs (3-4) to see if there were regressions.

I've tested again MOAI demo, and it works again !
:)

Eko system bugs before

As it seems not to use MMU, I think timings are different from the previous CORE ones and now, some programs will work better again and some worse.
Everything will have to be tested again to say if it works or not.

EXA entracte demo seems to use the MMU too, but it still exits imediatly after being launched

Regards
Laurent