|Re: [hatari-devel] Mac binary download at Tuxfamily|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Mac binary download at Tuxfamily
- From: Bob Carpenter <bcripon89@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2012 13:51:33 -0500
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=u2QftM/5jT/ce1HF78RmFmaJntVbV3LDwBq+chDW1wU=; b=TFVwnfsiTi2fJ1m+8NIh8TIFIKRYsEBiB7h0Me1Rr5DispskETqamyXwXzQbYUSULr TL2u//dzvfkMde2jzis5eASrSDrY082x8hiuzFcNZhdb8QabNOfttlVcD6LcrRMVzxMD L6RNtCI4F2LyZHvaV3lWAOTho78xP6y+wRamhDiTSBwdQnTq8474BHvjqtuJLkrREb9h 5ReT3TQlxI2jh1cPEAEwy29IEpzxt8EuuzikzDpHboHQq+BVVdIu0nxJXSFgeUaf2YAV MeuZwy1EEhHr5cBS8siIeQOVLIitzmgnfVQJbh4CoGdGdkSSFP70Y6avT2TvP8P8mBgh YroA==
I was not sure if that was the case. Thank you for the clarification.
With the latest Universal Binary build that Jerome created today (and linked on atari-forum.com
), the SDL framework problem that I found earlier has disappeared. It does appear that the updated NIB file that contained the YM mixer change was not committed to subversion. I do not see that change in the latest binary from Jerome either.
At this point, it looks like Jerome's binary is the one to put on tuxfamily. He is correct that the Mac version has a lot of problems with Falcon mode. His separately compiled "Hatari Falcon" executable has the problems that I described earlier. However, his binary would give Mac users the updates that have been made to the ST and STe emulation since 1.6.1.
I am guessing that the developers are not seeing these Falcon problems in the Linux version. If that is correct, then it appears to be a weird Mac SDL framework problem or something related to OS X 10.7.
On Wed, Jul 4, 2012 at 10:28 AM, Eero Tamminen <oak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Old vs. WinUAE CPU core selection is a compile time option, CPU core cannot
On keskiviikko 04 heinäkuu 2012, Bob Carpenter wrote:
> I noticed the same Falcon problems if you set the Hatari binary to be a
> Falcon. I do not know if doing this activates the new winUAE code or
> whether it has to be compiled in a special way to receive the new core..
be changed at run-time (you can select just which 68k family CPU the built-
in CPU core code emulates).