Re: [hatari-devel] Release 1.6.2 in mid May

That's OK for me.

Regards

Laurent

Le 11/06/2012 14:50, Nicolas Pomarède a écrit :
Le 10/05/2012 23:22, Nicolas Pomarède a écrit :
more like next week at least (after 18-20 may). A few problems were
reported in atari-forum and I'd like to see if I can fix them before 1.6.2

If you need more time to finish some changes, I think it should be
possible to wait a little more for you before releasing.

Nicolas

Hello

some polishing were added in the past weeks to improve Hatari (mainly with winuae core, better cpu config for falcon/st, ...). Thanks to those who worked on this.

Now, apart from a filter patch by David that I need to commit, are there any other blocking issues that would require more time before we release 1.6.2 ?