Re: [hatari-devel] Docs and webpages have to be changed

I'd really prefer FAX polling over gopher, who needs all this online nonsense... to make people more comfortable with it, I suggest some steps:

04-01-2013 Fax pages with images and TTF
04-01-2014 Remove the images, but stay with fancy fonts
04-01-2015 Reduce to one single nice console type font
04-01-2016 Final step with transition to morse code

-------- Original-Nachricht --------