Re: [hatari-devel] MMU question

Hello Laurent,

I want to clarify that i didn't write the code for MMU. All work on MMU has been done by Gilles.
The 040 MMU should be quite complete and works during early boot process of NeXTstep. MMU for 68030 is work in progress. Gilles is actually working on it. So some of the code might be temporary, experimental or unfinished.
I can't exactly tell what is ready to be uploaded to Hatari. I think it would be best to contact Gilles directly or maybe wait for progress on 68030 MMU.

Regards,

Andreas