Re: [hatari-devel] Error compiling xbios.c

On sunnuntai 11 maaliskuu 2012, Uwe Seimet wrote:
> since about a week ago I get this error when compiling xbios.c:
>
> /home/us/hatari/hatari/src/xbios.c: In function ‘XBios’:
> /home/us/hatari/hatari/src/xbios.c:416:22: error: called object ‘0’ is
> not a function
> /home/us/hatari/hatari/src/xbios.c:418:22: error: called object ‘0’ is
> not a function
> /home/us/hatari/hatari/src/xbios.c:424:26: error: called object ‘

Fixed.  Thanks for reporting it.

Note: It happens only when tracing is disabled.  Unless you're running
Hatari in something like phone where few kB size increase and maybe one
percent slowdown may matter, there's not much point in disabling it.

Laurent, there are quite a lot of compiler warnings from videl.c when
tracing is disabled.  If there's something you can trivially do to fix
them, that would be nice.