[hatari-devel] Videl Emu and TimerB

I've given another try to handle all the HBL, VBL, ... into Videl and stop using video.c for the Falcon)

I manage to arrive to the desktop but with no mouse, because of timerB.

The problem seems to be in void MFP_ActiveEdge_WriteByte(void)
At the end of the function, there's

    /* Timer B position changed, update the next interrupt */
    if ( LineTimerBCycle_old != LineTimerBCycle )
        Video_AddInterruptTimerB ( LineTimerBCycle );

I'd like to recode this addInterruptTimerB into Videl, but I don't know well what is the TimerB.

Some doc or explanation is needed here.

Regards

Laurent