Re: [hatari-devel] Bug in FPU code

I've compiled with the patch you suggest.
Compile runs with 2 warnings:

[ 21%] Building C object src/cpu/CMakeFiles/UaeCpu.dir/fpp.c.o
/home/laurent/Atari/hatari/src/cpu/fpp.c: In function ‘to_pack’:
/home/laurent/Atari/hatari/src/cpu/fpp.c:339:2: attention : format ‘%Le’ expects argument of type ‘long double *’, but argument 3 has type ‘fptype *’ [-Wformat]
/home/laurent/Atari/hatari/src/cpu/fpp.c: In function ‘from_pack’:
/home/laurent/Atari/hatari/src/cpu/fpp.c:350:2: attention : format ‘%Le’ expects argument of type ‘long double’, but argument 3 has type ‘fptype’ [-Wformat]

I've tested Eskimau. It doesn't change anything. The display defaults are still there.

Laurent