Re: [hatari-devel] Bug in FPU code

Yes it works, but I think there's still a bug in it (I'm not completely sure as the FPU is not my cup of tea)

You can see the problem with the eskimau demo in 2 screens : the external world with the pillars and the lighted hand (both tridi screens)..

I can send a screenshot if someone is interrested.

Regards

Laurent