Re: [hatari-devel] Release 1.6.1 this week end

As I said in my previous mail, I've uploaded the last instructions "cycles exact" I add not coded in december. There are still a few one to upload, but I'll do them later (they're not involved in the demos I'm testing actually).

I may not upload anything new, except if I find the bug that don't allow to change the CPU in the new winUae core (I've posted about it yesterday)..

Regards

Laurent

Ps : I'll test the python code wednesday.