Re: [hatari-devel] Re: reverting Max window size setting to Hatari v1.4 size?

On tiistai 24 tammikuu 2012, Laurent Sallafranque wrote:
> That's OK for me, but will this disallow to look at the demo 1600*800
> for example ?

This is about the default for zooming preference.  Hatari (Videl)
code won't try to zoom the Atari resolutions larger than this preference,
but if the Atari native resolution is larger, that's is of course honoured.

Easiest way to test this is running hatari with:
	hatari -z 1 --tos <TOS v4.x>

You'll see then the funny Videl resolutions TOS goes through at bootup.

Then you can try changing video display preferences in TOS Desktop.

	- Eero

PS. Things should still be constrained to screen size still as larger
sizes can trigger video driver crasher bugs.