Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari 1.6.1 test build for Mac OS X

I need to share my changes (very little), change the nib files to xib files (text file rather than binary) so that we can work together on the Mac GUI.

I do not use the CMAKE System, i added -DALERT_HOOK in the 'other C Flags'

For the library, I use the standard libreadline libpng, libz and libjpeg winch come with the 10.6 SDK. They exist as Frameworks, somewhere on the net, also, wich may be a very good idea.

JV

Envoyé de mon iPad