[hatari-devel] 3 games that behave strange between Eero's tests and mine

Eero, you've marked 3 games as working for you with the latest Hatari WinUae core, but they seem not to work for me :

K freezes at startup for me (sound loops forever on a "click" sequence)
Llamazap crashs when I have to choose my name (DSP says illegal instruction)
Killing impact only displays a black screen after I press "the joystick" to start.

Can you give me your exact config please ?

Regards

Laurent