|[hatari-devel] 2 more falcon demos running with the new core|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
While testing, 2 more demos appear to run better with the latest WINUAE
core and the latest timings.
- dementia by Aura : it works until the end (I've verified 100 000 lines
of traces, DSP and CPU are perfectly in sync in this demo).
The sound is low (8 bit DMA stereo may be the problem to look at)
- Fried bits #3 Thing demo by Aura and Digital Chaos : this one never
run after the first black and white screen.
Now it runs the 5 first effects.
The nemaining problems :
- Sound is OK, except during the 2nd effect (probably related to big
cycle instructions), because just after this effect, the music becomes
- the first effect (a coloured tunnel) is displayed strangely (Videl issue)
- the demo freezes after the 4th effect (black screen). Probably DSP/CPU
I'll play with it to try to solve some problems.