Re: [hatari-devel] Missing items for Hatari 1.6 ?

On 26/12/2011 19:11, Eero Tamminen wrote:
Hi,

On sunnuntai 25 joulukuu 2011, Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
I think it should now be possible to release Hatari 1.6 version next
week ("xmas / new year" release :) ).

Laurent already told it was ok for him, what's the status of other
people ? Are there any pending patches that would be ready and could
still be included in next 1.6 version ?

On my side, I have a patch for ikbd to split RX and TX internal
interrupts in ikbd.c (that would be much more correct hardware-wise and
will fix Alien Storm's crash)

On my side:

* Check with old CPU things Laurent mentioned and update
   the compat list&  release notes accordingly.

* Fix the trace issue mentioned by Vincent.

	- Eero

Hello

depending on available time, I will try to release Hatari 1.6 on the 1st january (I'll prepare packages before and do the release on sunday).

So, now is the last chance to push some docs or fixing a regression in the devel version, next year it will be too late :)