Re: [hatari-devel] Developer access to the new hg repository

I don't want to rule out anything and I have a patch ready to commit for
the joystick subsystem to expand a bit on the configurable axis mapping.

Matthias

--
Matthias Arndt <marndt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
PGP-Key: http://www.final-memory.org/files/marndt.asc