Re: [hatari-devel] Long mail : new cpu cores + 2 questions.

In complement : cpuemu_21 is really not completly 'cycle_exact'.

Example (taken from Eko_system):

cpu video_cyc= 132 132@ 0 : 0005C6C6 6708 BEQ.B #$00000008 == $0005C6D0 (T) cpu video_cyc= 134 134@ 0 : 0005C6D0 4ab8 04be TST.L $000004be cpu video_cyc= 150 150@ 0 : 0005C6D4 6706 BEQ.B #$00000006 == $0005C6DC (F) cpu video_cyc= 150 150@ 0 : 0005C6D6 4eb0 01e1 04be JSR.L (D0.W*1+1214)+0 == $0011a1bc cpu video_cyc= 168 168@ 0 : 0011A1BC 48e7 fffe MOVEM.L D0-D7/A0-A6,-(A7)

Here, BEQ is 0 cycles (when condition is false).
There are many examples like this in winuae new core CPU.

Should I correct them ? (and fork from the original winuae cores ?)

Regards

Laurent