[gpsd4] English page + update problem

I have a Geonaute 300 and I know to your page. But the page is in french. I understand it written (I understand spanish and french is romanic language so I understand it when you write it) but I think your project would have more repercusion if you have an english translated page or at least put a link in google translate for translating it automatically.

What do you think?

For the other hand, km-donwloader has an option to update-firmware (-u) and " specify the version number of the firmware" (-V). What does the last option mean? Is it means that we can see the version of the installed firmware?

We can update/downgrade to/from 2.6 and 2.8 with km-downloader. I say that because now I have to go to windows to update/downgrade to 2.6 or 2.8 (now gpsd4 only works with 2.6)

Thanks a lot,
and happy new year,
Xan.