From: Dongpu Jin <jindongpu@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, Mar 14, 2011 at 2:52 AM
Subject: GSoC 2011
To: jhahoneyk@xxxxxxxxx

Dear Shantanu Tushar Jha,

I am Dongpu Jin. A junior computer engineering student at University of Nebraska-Lincoln. I was browsing the idea list  of Gluon in KDE for GSoC 2011 (Google Summer of Code) and interested in the integrating SMARTS Game AI system project.
I have many python programming project and research experience with document processing and pattern recognition under Linux environment.  And I am also strong at C and object oriented programming in C++ and java. These programming experience will definitely help me to learn and quickly get start.
However, there will surely be some very specific technical skill I don't have at this moment. I am wondering is there any sources and materials I can study to familiarize myself with the project? Thank you very much for the consideration.

Sincerely,
Dongpu Jin

--

Shantanu Tushar    (UTC +0530)