[gluon] Sun IRC meeting RE: Game development in Gluon by Jan2011

Dear Gluon ML subscribers,

Brief:
This email is to inform you of an IRC (#gluon) meeting which will take place this Sun (Dec 12, 2010) at 7:00PM in to discuss a proposal by one of our teammates to develop a game by January of 2011 and possibly participate in a game development contest.

Where:
irc.freenode.net #gluon

When:
Dec 12, 2010 (Sunday) at 7:00PM (19:00) UTC (http://www.worldtimeserver.com/convert_time_in_UTC.aspx?y=2010&mo=12&d=12&h=19&mn=0)

What will be discussed:
1) How realistic is it to make a game considering current state of Gluon library and the time constrain.
   1.5) Can we enter the contest at all at this stage?
2) What sort of game can be made considering current state of Gluon library.
3) Chose the game type and lay out the details.
4) Discuss the workload distribution and draft the deadlines.
5) Distribute hugs and love :)

Hope to see all of you on IRC tomorrow.

Best Regards,

Eugene Trounev