[gluon] JOIN KDE-DEVELOPPERS on gitorious

If you are a Gluon member, you have to join kde-developpers groups. Please change your profil as soon as you can.

[00:39] --> ckr a rejoint ce canal (~christian@213.151.114.52).

[00:40] <Sho_> DrIDK: since I see you: remember we still need to get the gluon people into kde-developers ..

[00:40] <-- MoRpHeUz a quitté ce serveur (Remote host closed the connection).

[00:41] <DrIDK> Sho_: I was thinking it's already done

[00:42] <-- coucouf a quitté ce serveur (Remote host closed the connection).

[00:43] <DrIDK> Sho_: I m not mistaken. Take a look http://gitorious.org/gluon Owner:+kde-developers

[00:43] <Sho_> DrIDK: if you look at http://gitorious.org/gluon/gluon/committerships and the other repositories there are still many individuals with the "commit" flag - if you're certain that all of these people are in kde-developers now, I'm going to remove the flag

[00:44] <sKreamer> ::Plasma:: Plasma :: Re: Shared one home directory for different computers @ http://forum.kde.org/viewtopic.php?f=67&t=88291&p=160915#p160915 (by travisn000)

[00:45] <Sho_> DrIDK: This is becoming even more important now, because KDE is moving away from Gitorious again, and of course we hope that Gluon will move as well. Being in kde-developers means having a KDE SVN account, and we're going to convert all KDE SVN accounts to KDE Git accounts, so if every Gluon commiter is in kde-developers, that will make moving from Gitorious to KDE's own Git hosting much simpler

[00:46] <DrIDK> Sho_: I m going to send a last message to check if everybody is ok about this