[gluon] PlanetGluon and Wiki website

If you was on IRC today, you probably know that GluonWIki was hacked! 810 Mo of publicity was inside our database...
So, I remove all and saved the data dump.

But this hack was a good point... For the next alpha release, I would like to have a Gluon News WebSite And the wiki page.
The currently Gluon Website is very shiny but difficult to use... I have any news from the developpers! I suggest to create Planet Gluon as leinir suggest.
What do you prefere :
- WordPress
- DotClear
leinir suggest : http://intertwingly.net/code/venus