[gluon] gluon website

Hello Ken

leinir is trying to have gluon.kde.org !  That's a good news!!
About website, we want before publish the alpha release, a simple mediawiki page.... That's necessary to give more information for user who want to know more about.
If you have time to create a simple mediawiki theme based on the old one.. ( But not necessary complex... Simple color may be fine. Just the logo and nice color  It should be easy I think...) It would be great!!

Thanks ++