[gluon] Pong and slow!

I created a new Gluon example called: " pong"! You can just see a ball moving right to left.
I made this example to see the performance. Now I m sure,the lagging motion doesn't come from gluonGraphics or openGL lib, but from my CPU!
In join object, I send you a screenshot of my CPU activity when I click on : Play game / pause game / stop game

I tested to create the same pong directly from gluonGraphics. There is no problem.
So, I suspect an "infini while loop" somewhere...

gluonStartGame.png