[gluon] Leaving kdegames and gluon

Hi all, I'm writing you to announce that I will be unsubscribing from kdegames
and gluon mailing lists and removing autojoin to their IRC channels as of now.

This is because as you might know I'm moving to Dublin[1] and the move
involves working for a company that is in the games industry. One of the
requirements of the contract was that I can't do any kind of work related to
games outside the one I do for them.

This sucks for me as I'm quite happy being part of both teams but I decided it
was an acceptable price to pay for making a step forward in my life.

This means I need a maintainer for Kiriki and another one for KTuberling. Alex
has kind of volunteered to maintain KTuberling but I need one for Kiriki. Any
takers?

Of course I won't be leaving KDE entirely and if you ask me questions and
don't tell me they are games related I'll try to answer them as I always do.

And last but not least, it's been a pleasure working with you all and you can
be sure I'll be back when I stop working for the games industry (if that ever
happens, that is :D)

Albert

P.S: Please CC me on all the answers since I won't be in the list when you
answer.

[1] http://tsdgeos.blogspot.com/2009/11/moving-to-dublin.html

---
Gluon is a high-level game development library for the KDE desktop enviornment.
http://gluon.tuxfamily.org/
http://gitorious.org/gluon