Re: [gluon] patch for headers and cmake module

Le jeudi 10 septembre 2009 18:45:08, Mathias Kraus a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> it's me again. in kal/includes are two files missing, the KALSound and the
>  KALSoundReader. I've attached them so you can easily add them. Furthermore
>  there is a bug in the FindKCL.cmake module. It is searchinig for
>  kclengine.h which was renamed to kcldetect.h. The attached patch fixes the
>  FindCKL.cmake module.
>
> Regards, Mathias

Thanks for that, I already fixed the missing forwarding headers issue but
didn't even realize that FindKCL was using now removed files, guess it's time
to bring back automated tests.
--
Guillaume Martres - https://launchpad.net/~smarter

---
Gluon is a high-level game development library for the KDE desktop enviornment.
http://gluon.tuxfamily.org/
http://gitorious.org/gluon