[gluon] Gluon game pack

Today I had a new idea... ( yes I have always ideas...)

So, Gluon want to be an easy way for make games. But.. To make a games, we need the lib  AND games compenent like sound, graphics etc...
So we can provide a Gluon Pack with free sound, icon, sprites, mouse cursor etc....
Then, we will add each compenent inside , every time we found / make one.
For example KDE look provide a lot of nice cursor themes.
We just have to make a Component tree, with good hierarchy.
And this can be usefull.... For example, if we made a game, with just have to specify what pack we are using !

Example :
BlockGames->setCompenentPack("defaultPack.tar.gz"):
BlockGames->(sprite/particles.png");

So, what do you think ?